Every second an aircraft with FACC technology on board takes off.
FACC is a world leader in the design, development, production and maintenance of innovative composite components and systems for the global aerospace industry. As a technology partner to all OEMs, FACC develops solutions for future mobility together with its customers.
FACC Aftermarket Services offers the following approvals:
FACC Operations GmbH, Austria:
- EASA Part 145 Certificate AT.145.040 | PDF 1.41 MB
- EASA Part 21G Certificate AT.21G.0002 | PDF 811.27 KB
- FAA Part 145 Certificate 6FOY865C | PDF 211.25 KB
- TCCA Part 145 Certificate 0813-40 | PDF 643.85 KB
- CAAC Part 145 Certificate F04300815 | PDF 248.66 KB
FACC Solutions, Inc., US:
FACC Capability List
FACC Aftermarket Services offers inspections, repairs, overhauls and modifications.
- EASA FAA TCCA Part 145 Maintenance Capability List
- CAAC Part 145 Maintenance Capability List | PDF 508.47 KB
Worldwide Contact Information
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have!
A-4910 Ried im Innkreis
Service line: +43 59 616 39 50
You benefit from:
- Original components directly from the manufacturer
- Exceptionally short throughput times
- Competitive prices
- Comprehensive engineering know-how
- Innovative design solutions including certification
- FACC Aftermarket Services 2020 | PDF 794.74 KB
VP FACC Aftermarket Services
Mobil: +43 664 80 119 1112
Director of Sales – EMEA
Mobil: +44 779 55 645 47
Director of Business Development
Mobil: +1 316 214 6252