An apprenticeship with FACC
Where you can give your life wings
Isn't the thought that the results of your work will fly around the world intriguing? Be a part of the FACC Crew. At FACC, you can put your skills to good use and lay the foundation for a successful life-long career.
Ready for Take of - apply now
Together with the Kronen Zeitung, we are searching for the super apprentice of the year 2019. As one of the twelve best applicants, you will participate at exciting apprentice taster days (20th to 22th of February), during which you can prove your skills. Over the days, no costs arise for you, as we take over transfer, board and lodging. On Top: In addition to the chance of a permanent apprenticeship, the super apprentice wins a spectacular flight into weightlessness with a Zero-G flight!
What to expect at FACC
How does the everyday life of apprentices at FACC looks like? Our CEO Robert Machtlinger and the apprentices Tamara (fourth apprenticeship year in plastics engineering) and Christoph (third apprenticeship year in design engineering) will give you an insight into the FACC world.
Our offer includes:
- Apprenticeships with a future
- Working in the fascinating sector of aviation
- An excellent working atmosphere
- An apprenticeship shop featuring the latest equipment
- Better-than-average apprenticeship pay
- Personality training
- Premiums for your achievements at school and on the job
- Provision of work clothes free of charge
- Outings and leisure activities for our apprentices
- Special classes and time to prepare for the final apprenticeship examination
- Additional training opportunities at partner companies and apprenticeships with a higher school leaving certificate
- A day off on your birthday
Apprenticeships at FACC - power up your future:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Design engineer
- Metal working technology / milling, cutting, and machining techniques
- Plastics engineering
- Process technology
What I like best is being treated like an adult. Being part of such a great community is fun - it never gets boring!
Jana, design engineer
We offer you an insight into our daily work – simply contact our respective instructor:
In the 8th grade:
Watch, try and ask questions - make an appointment for a day at FACC!
In the 9th grade:
On two consecutive days you can get to know your desired profession in a practical way. We will introduce you to the daily work processes and activities as well as to the machines in detail!
Send us your application documents, preferably online:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Letter of motivation
- Why do you want to start this education?
- Why are you the right person for an apprenticeship at FACC?
- Full Year Certificate of the 8th School Level
- Half-year report of the 9th grade (e. g. poly certificate, as soon as available)
- Passport copy
Your start at FACC
Our selection process includes the application documents, the trial, the aptitude test and a group work. When you are on board, your training starts in mid-August. According to the collective agreement (wood processing industry), the apprenticeship compensation for the 1st year of apprenticeship amounts EUR 742.82 gross/month.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Christine Haslinger: firstname.lastname@example.org | +43/59/616-2097
Learn more about the apprenticeship "metal working technology / milling, cutting, and machining techniques"