We supply quality. Without compromises.
Our customer policy follows a simple strategic quality goal: "We deliver on time, on cost and on quality". For it is our ambition to become the market leader in quality and expand this position. Accordingly, continuous improvements and innovative development are indispensable elements and vital guiding principles for our company.
High corporate standards
We are operating in line with the AS/EN9100 quality management system and have been certified accordingly by an external organization. The internal standardization of processes such as product creation as well as defined rules for successful work and collaboration ensure efficiency and guarantee safety and security.
Approvals and Certifications
We comply with all the requirements of international aviation authorities and have been tested and certified by the European Aviation and Safety Agency (EASA) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Our list of approvals, certifications and accreditations includes:
- Production Organization Approval (EASA Part 21). EASA Part 21-G Approval and Scope | PDF 811.27 KB
- Design Organization Approval (EASA Part 21/J). EASA Part 21-J Approval and Scope | PDF 247.90 KB
- Maintenance Organization Approval (EASA Part 145/Section A of Annex II).
EASA Part 145 Approval and Scope | PDF 1.41 MB
- Nadcap Certifications & Accreditations (SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003).
- Composites Certifications & Accreditations (according to AC7118).
Nadcap Approval for Composites | PDF 1.51 MB
- Certifications & Accreditations for Non-destructive Testing (according to AC7114) and Chemical Processing (according to AC7108).
Nadcap Approval for NDT | PDF 1.41 MB Nadcap Chemical Processing Approval | PDF 1.51 MB
- Environmental Management Certification (ISO 14001). ISO 14001 Quality Management System Certification | PDF 479.81 KB