We supply Quality and Safety.
Without compromises. Our customer policy follows a simple strategic quality and safety goal: "We deliver on time, cost and quality with the highest state oft the art security requirements". It is our ambition to become the market leader in quality and safety and expand this position. Accordingly, continuous improvements and innovative development are indispensable elements and vital guiding principles for our company.
High corporate standards
We are operating in line with the AS/EN9100 quality management system and have been certified accordingly by an external organization. The internal standardization of processes such as product creation as well as defined rules for successful work and collaboration ensure efficiency and guarantee safety and security.
Approvals and Certifications
We comply with all the requirements of international aviation authorities and have been tested and certified by the European Aviation and Safety Agency (EASA), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC). Our list of approvals, certifications and accreditations includes:
- Production Organization Approval (EASA Part 21). EASA Part 21-G Approval and Scope | PDF 811.27 KB
- Design Organization Approval (EASA Part 21/J). EASA Part 21-J Approval and Scope | PDF 346.71 KB
- Maintenance Organization Approval (EASA Part 145/Section A of Annex II).
EASA Part 145 Approval and Scope | PDF 1.41 MB
- Nadcap Certifications & Accreditations (SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003).
- Composites Certifications & Accreditations (according to AC7118). Nadcap Approval for Composites 20211130 | PDF 1.40 MB
- Certifications & Accreditations for Non-destructive Testing (according to AC7114) and Chemical Processing (according to AC7108). Nadcap Approval for NDT 20221130 | PDF 1.40 MB
Nadcap Chemical Processing Approval 20210831 | PDF 1.35 MB
- Environmental Management Certification (ISO 14001). ISO 14001 Quality Management System Certification | PDF 479.81 KB