- 4 candidates per year, preferably AHS/HAK
- study support with € 500,- / monthly additional tuition fee of € 364,- per semester (except holiday or internship period)
- major "Lightweight Construction and Composite Materials" FH Wels
- assured internships at FACC with assigned supervisors
- applications & Selection via FACC Recruiting (preferably female candidates from the region)
- FACC supervisor for the diploma thesis
- applications via applicant portal:
- selection of business premises: Leave standard entry, training takes place at FH Wels
- selection area: "grant"
- 1x annual internal event with board of directors to present the candidates
- publications in FACC internal media e.g: Cockpit, CorpNet, school newspapers (school cooperations) etc.
- invitation to selected company events
- participation in FACC trainings (for free places)
- social media appearances, editorial media work and online websites