- In 2023 2 candidates will be admitted, preferably AHS/HAK
- Study support with € 500,- / monthly additional tuition fee of € 364,- per semester (except holiday or internship period)
- Major "Lightweight Construction and Composite Materials" FH Wels
- Assured internships at FACC with assigned supervisors
- Applications & Selection via FACC Recruiting (preferably female candidates from the region)
- FACC supervisor for the diploma thesis
- Applications via applicant portal:
- Selection of business premises: FH Wels
- Selection area: "grant"
- 1x annual internal event with board of directors to present the candidates
- Publications in FACC internal media e.g: Cockpit, CorpNet, school newspapers (school cooperations) etc.
- Invitation to selected company events
- Participation in FACC trainings (for free places)
- Social media appearances, editorial media work and online websites