Program Engineer (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000928
COMMITTED TO THE SKY - The passion to go beyond existing horizons defines our company. Innovative lightweight solutions for the aerospace industry are and will remain our core business. We find new ways and solutions for the fields of Aviation, Urban Air Mobility and Space through our commitment and competencies. FACC offers both career starters and people with professional experience varied and exciting positions.
- Independent coordination of sub-projects
- Close coordination of the technical requirements with the customers and FACC manufacturing
- Technical responsibility for products and product groups as well as their further development
- Independent coordination and monitoring of product changes
- Preparation and optimization of component and production documentation
- Continuous process improvements in cooperation with the customer and the manufacturing department
- High communication and coordination skills
- Profound technical education (HTL, FH, Uni)
- Good English, MS Office and CAD skills
- Experience in project management
- First work experience
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- FACC Job Rad: Lease my bike
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- FACC Bonuscard, many discounts and offers in regional stores
- Year-round childcare possibility
- Firm internal health program containing various activities and programs to promote health
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
- Crew events/Team events
- Smart mobility: e-cars for carpooling
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies, gentlemen and divers.
Your annual salary is based on your previous professional experience and educational level and ranges between € 39.900,- and € 50.400,- gross pa. full-time basis. If you exceed the requirements, we can adjust this scale. As an international company, FACC also offers interesting development opportunities and attractive social benefits.
Auf einen Blick
Techniker im Projektmanagement (m/w/d)
Ried im Innkreis oder St. Martin im Innkreis
Vollzeit (38,5 Stunden / Woche)