You want to help configure airplanes? You have a knack for developing and visualizing concepts? At FACC you are an important link between the concept and the work piece.
As apprentice of design engineering / focus on tool manufacture ...
- you will develop equipment for the manufacture of light-weight components.
- you will prepare complex 3D models and drawings.
- you will be working on components for civil aviation passenger and freight planes, business jet planes, and helicopters.
- Period of apprenticeship: 4 years
- Training place: St. Martin im Innkreis
- Vocational school in Linz
- Otmar Schneebauer: firstname.lastname@example.org| +43/59/616-1213