Design Engineer (m/f/d)Job reference number 000001000
COMMITTED TO THE SKY - The passion to go beyond existing horizons defines our company. Innovative lightweight solutions for the aerospace industry are and will remain our core business. We find new ways and solutions for the fields of Aviation, Urban Air Mobility and Space through our commitment and competencies. FACC offers both career starters and people with professional experience varied and exciting positions.
- Development and design of components
- Close cooperation with the product development and manufacturing departments
- Definition and detailing of components taking into account customer-specific as well as company-internal standards, specifications and processes
- Supervision and support of production during initial sample production
- Creation of concepts for complex movement mechanisms (closing devices, multi-joint hinges, table and door mechanisms)
- Detailed design of complex motion mechanisms in CAD with special attention to customer requirements, ergonomics, weight, manufacturing costs as well as durability
- Technical education (HTL or FH/University for mechanical engineering or mechatronics).
- Design experience mechanical engineering and good knowledge of metalworking processes
- Good knowledge of bearing materials & material pairings, surface treatment, corrosion protection
- Good knowledge of English and MS Office
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience with electrical drives, sensors and controls
- Good knowledge of the 3D CAD system CATIA V5 (incl. Kinematic Tool)
- SAP knowledge
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- FACC Job Rad
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- FACC Bonuscard, many discounts and offers in regional stores
- Year-round childcare possibility
- Firm internal health program containing various activities and programs to promote health
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
- Crew events/Team events
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies, gentlemen and divers.
Your annual salary is based on your previous professional experience and educational level and ranges between € 39.900,- and € 50.400,- gross pa. full-time basis. If you exceed the requirements, we can adjust this scale. As an international company, FACC also offers interesting development opportunities and attractive social benefits.
At a glance
Designer Engineer (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
St. Martin im Innkreis or Vienna - Schwechat
Full time (38,5h / week)