Technician Measurement Department (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000838
FACC develops systems and assemblies for the aviation industry and produces high-quality fiber composite components. Our customers include well-known aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier Aerospace. For our subsidiary "CoLT" we are looking for interested and committed applicants.
- Tool and component measurement
- First Article Surveying, Serial Surveying
- Execution and evaluation of measurement results
- Technical clarification and implementation with the customer on site
- Error analysis
- Initiation of immediate measures and communication to the customer
- Adaptation of the system software
- Execution of inspection and maintenance activities
- Completed technical apprenticeship (e.g. metal, plastic) or relevant professional experience
- Willingness to travel, national and international
- Shift readiness (3- shift)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written & spoken)
- Very good MS Office skills
- High sense of responsibility and result-oriented action
- CAD knowledge (CATIA V5)
- SAP knowledge
- Measuring experience
- Forklift driving license
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
- Exciting, challenging and self-responsible area of responsibility
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies and gentlemen.
The collectively agreed minimum salary (KV Information und Consulting) for this position is EUR 27.020,56 gross p.a.
Given the according technical qualification, an above collective agreement (KV Information und Consulting) annual gross salary of at least EUR 29.400,- is being offered for this position. The actual monthly salary will depend on your qualification und experience. Therefore, together with you, we would like to adjust it accordingly.
At a glance
Technician Measurement Department (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
Ried im Innkreis or
Full time (38,5h / week)