Quality Engineer (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000669
COMMITED TO THE SKY - The passion to go beyond existing horizons defines our company. Innovative lightweight solutions for the aerospace industry are and will remain our core business. We find new ways and solutions for the fields of Aviation, Urban Air Mobility and Space through our commitment and competencies. FACC offers both career starters and people with professional experience varied and exciting positions.
- Being the quality-responsible for one or more projects
- Autonomous management of all quality-assuring activities (internal and external) of the project in charge as well as of their implementation
- Coordination of quality-improving actions with the customer
- Ensure component conformity via the qualification of processes/products, the development of inspection concepts and steering of deviation corrections
- Planning and execution of the process/component qualification and product analysis (destructive/non-destructive) for the component qualification
- Development and introduction of inspection and quality assurance concepts for serial production
- Specialist supervision, training and enrolment of production QI workers
- Support authority/customer product, process and system audits
- Participation in the creation as well as examination and approval of working and other production documents
- Coordination of the first article process and of its approval from customer side
- Steering of product quality via defect analysis, performance of root cause analysis, coordination and realization of corrective actions via 8D, Six Sigma as well as collaboration on and conduction of KAIZEN and FMEAs
- Internal trainings possibility regarding quality tools, Six Sigma, authority and other normative requirements
- Technical education (HTL) or technical apprenticeship
- Good English knowledge
- Good MS office knowledge
- Willingness to travel abroad
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a manufacturing company
- SAP knowledge
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies, gentlemen and divers.
Your annual salary is based on your previous professional experience and educational level and ranges between € 33.600,- and € 43.400,- gross pa. full-time basis. If you exceed the requirements, we can adjust this scale. As an international company, FACC also offers interesting development opportunities and attractive social benefits.