Project Management (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000660
FACC develops systems and component groups for the aviation industry and produces high-end fiber composite components. Our clientele consists of well-known aircraft-manufactures like Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier Aerospace. We are extending our team and are looking for interested and dedicated applicants.
- Responsibility for the implementation and coordination of sub-projects
- Close coordination with the technical requirements of the customer and the FACC production
- Technical responsibility for series-products as well as their further optimization and development
- Autonomous coordination and monitoring of product changes according to Change Management
- Creation and optimization of component- and production documentation
- Continuous process improvements in cooperation with the customer and the FACC production
- Great communication- and coordination skills
- Profound technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- Experience in project management
- Good Knowledge of English, MS Office and CAD
- First professional experience
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies and gentlemen.
Given the according technical qualification, an above collective agreement (Holzverarbeitende Industrie) annual gross salary of at least EUR 34.440,- is being offered for this position. The actual monthly salary will depend on your qualification und experience. Therefore, together with you, we would like to adjust it accordingly.
At a glance
Employee project management (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
Ried im Innkreis or
St. Martin im Innkreis or
Full time (38,5h / week)