Operative Buyer (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000646
FACC develops systems and component groups for the aviation industry and produces high-end fiber composite components. Our clientele consists of well-known aircraft-manufactures like Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier Aerospace. We are extending our team and are looking for interested and dedicated applicants.
- Determination of the time and quantity requirements of materials and services for production and distribution
- Triggering purchase orders and processing them until the material arrives
- Development of suppliers based on the FACC supplier evaluation
- Maintenance of all relevant master data in SAP
- Effective use of modern procurement tools and processes
- Expansion of procurement channels and cost optimization of logistics processes on the basis of required quantity
- Completed commercial apprenticeship with high school diploma (HAK/HBLA)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of English and MS Office
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and willingness to learn
- High personal responsibility
- Entrepreneurial and cost-conscious thinking
- SAP knowledge
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies and gentlemen.
The collectively agreed minimum salary (KV Holzverarbeitende Industrie) for this position is EUR 29.267,42 gross p.a.
At a glance
Operative buyer (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
St. Martin im Innkreis
Full time (38,5h / week)