CAM technician for series and single part production in metal machining (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000558
FACC develops systems and component groups for the aviation industry and produces high-end fiber composite components. Our clientele consists of well-known aircraft-manufactures like Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier Aerospace. We are extending our team and are looking for interested and dedicated applicants.
- Creation of CNC programs with a corresponding CAM system, as well as the associated documentation
- Definition of the machining strategy for new aluminium components, taking component tolerances, component properties and subsequent processes into account
- Tool and chip removal selection
- Collision check of the created CAM data
- Initial equipping of the systems
- Optimization of the NC data up to series readiness
- Internal coordination with production and project management
- Implementation of internal operator training courses
- Technical training (apprenticeship as toolmaker or machine tool technician, foreman or master craftsman, HTL in the field of mechanical engineering)
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of machining production
- Manufacturing knowledge in the 5-axis area
- Experience in CAM programming
- Good English and IT skills (MS Office)
- High problem awareness and good coordination skills
- CAD- and SAP-knowledge
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies and gentlemen.
The minimum collective agreement salary (KV Holverarbeitende Industrie) for this position is EUR 27.969,48 anually. The actual monthly salary will depend on your qualification und experience. Therefore, together with you, we would like to adjust it accordingly.
At a glance
CAM technician for series and single part production in metal machining (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
Full time (38,5h / week)