Analysis Engineer (m/f/d)Job reference number 00000168
COMMITTED TO THE SKY - The passion to go beyond existing horizons defines our company. Innovative lightweight solutions for the aerospace industry are and will remain our core business. We find new ways and solutions for the fields of Aviation, Urban Air Mobility and Space through our commitment and competencies. FACC offers both career starters and people with professional experience varied and exciting positions.
- Execution of component calculation with FEM and analytical methods (composite, metal)
- Carrying out stability analyses, lifetime calculations, etc.
- Preparation of calculation reports for component certification
- Collaboration on test plans for component tests
- Checking of Calculation Reports
- Assessment of the usability of components subject to construction deviations in accordance with FACC's internal and/or customer specifications
- Decision or proposal of use internally and for the customer, if necessary disposition, including verification and documentation
- Determination and verification of permitted and repairable damage variables, as well as suitable repair methods based on calculation and tests
- Coordination on the detailed procedure for a problem
- Feedback on existing status, solutions, as well as problems with the processing of a task to the supervisor
- Continuous learning and implementation of the evolving technological possibilities
- Technical university or university of applied sciences degree (Master, DI) in the fields of aeronautics, plastics technology or mechanical engineering
- Understanding of structural mechanics, understanding of FEA
- English (spoken and written)
- High communication and coordination skills
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial thinking
- Highly flexible work times
- Happy Birthday: a free day for your birthday
- FACC Job Rad: Lease my bike
- Company canteen as well as lunch allowance
- FACC Bonuscard, many discounts and offers in regional stores
- Year-round childcare possibility
- Firm internal health program containing various activities and programs to promote health
- Strong and steadily growing company
- Diverse and international work environment
- Various regular further education and training
- Crew events/Team events
- Smart mobility: e-cars for carpooling
If you want to make a difference in your day-to-day work as well as take part in our success, then we are looking forward to your meaningful job application, preferably by online form.
According to the GBG, we are referring to ladies, gentlemen and divers.
Your annual salary is based on your previous professional experience and educational level and ranges between € 44.800,- and € 70.000,- gross pa. full-time basis. If you exceed the requirements, we can adjust this scale. As an international company, FACC also offers interesting development opportunities and attractive social benefits.
At a glance
Analysis Engineer (m/f/d)
Place of employment:
Ried im Innkreis
Full time (38,5h / week)