Deliver value to the customer – On time, on budget and of outstanding quality: These are FACC's basic principles that the entire group is committed to.
Ensuring the long-term satisfaction of our customers is our uppermost goal. In order to meet the highest demands, FACC has implemented a quality management system to AS/EN9100 whose application is mandatory throughout the group and which has been certified by an external institution.
The implemented standards are also in line with the requirements imposed by international aviation authorities that were checked and certified by the European Aviation and Safety Agency (EASA) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
At FACC there is no such thing as standing still! Steady improvement through innovative developments and continued optimizations constitute an indispensable element within FACC's quality strategy. After all, our organization endeavors to maintain its position as market leader in quality in the long term.
EN / AS9100 Quality Management System Approval
FACC´s Quality Management System is certified against EN/AS9100 requirements. This 3rd-party approval was first achieved in July 2004 and has since then been successfully
The Quality Management System, which is defined, documented, implemented and maintained at FACC, fulfills the following requirements of EN/AS9100:
- commitment to the quality policy and quality goals through the executive board
- Quality management manual (QMM - available to customers and authorities upon request)
- continuative procedures (FQS's, FQI's and all other documents)
- all required quality records
Production Organisation Approval (EASA Part 21)
FACC holds a production organisation approval issued by the competent authority because it has demonstrated compliance with the applicable requirements under EASA Part-21,
Section A, Subpart G. FACC ensures constant compliance through continuous surveillance (internal and external) and also assures that data and procedures approved thereby are
The production organisation - approval of FACC includes following ratings:
- Class C1/C2: Manufacturing of parts made of composites for aircrafts, engines, appliances; Assembly of components
- Products/categories: Manufacturing of parts for aircrafts and engines
- Special processes: Non-destructive testing (ultrasonic, radioscopic inspection and visual part inspection)
The following privileges arise from the approval as production organisation acc. to EASA Part-21, Section A, Subpart G (ref. 21A.163):
- Manufacturing of parts acc. to the "Scope of work"
- Issue of an authorized release certificate (EASA form 1) without further showing, which is done exclusively by using a computer generated signature.
Approval as a Design Organisation (EASA Part 21/ Subpart J)
FACC has received the European aviation Design Organisation Approval in 2014 and is henceforth entitled to develop and approve design changes and repair designs.
The design organisation approval accomplishes FACC as a reliable partner in terms of initial and continued airworthiness and provides customers a full range of certification competence in the field of aerostructures design (including Engine & Nacelles) and cabin interiors.
- the development and approval of design changes and repair design for structural components, cabin interiors, galleys and other interior equipment;
- the development and approval of revisions to the aircraft flight manual and supplements;
- an experienced team of engineers with versatile specialised knowledge in the development and certification of composite material, various aircraft components and systems;
- the possibility to conduct a wide range of certification tests via FACC e.g. fire tests, material qualification tests and full-scale tests;
- a suitable support for CAMO and Part 145 organisations in the continued airworthiness of their products;
FACC Design Organisation Contact: email@example.com
Maintenance Organisation Approval (EASA Part 145 / Section A of Annex II):
In 2004, thanks to its experience in the development and production of fiber composite materials and components for the aircraft industry, FACC gained the approval as a maintenance organization.
More specifically, FACC is licensed to carry out and release maintenance work to EASA PART 145.
The scope of work includes the performing of maintenance activities for ALL aeronautical composite parts, (except complete engines and APU) no matter if the parts have been manufactured at FACC or another company.
FACC's services include:
- Maintenance, repair, modification and testing of components within the scope of the Capability List ;
- Obtaining of "approved data" for maintenance activities from TC /STC holder or authorized body;
The following table contains the currently available approved data:
If your P/N is not listed here, please use the form for inquiries to contact us and obtain the missing "approved data".
Nadcap Certifications – Performance Review Institute
In accordance with SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003, the granted certificates demonstrate conformance and recognition of accreditation for specific services as listed on the
Performance Review Institute's homepage.
FACC holds valid approvals for:
- Composites according to AC7118
- Non-destructive Testing according to AC7114
- Chemical Processing according to AC 7108
ISO 14001 Certification of the environmental management system
FACC – A Clean Way To The Sky
The environmental management system is certified according to the requirements of ISO 14001. This 3 rd party certification was first issued in May 2012. This system, which is defined, documented, implemented and maintained at FACC, meets the requirements of ISO 14001 and manifests our careful use of resources and the sustainability of environmental awareness.
With our lightweight products, we make a valuable contribution to the reduction of fuel consumption and reduce emissions in everyday use.